Home Remedies For Toothache
- Dip a swab of clean cotton in clove oil and place it under the aching tooth. It relieves pain instantly. This remedy helps to decrease infection due to its antiseptic properties.
- Rinse your mouth out with hydrogen peroxide. This will kill the infection.
- Clove oil applied to the cavity of the decayed tooth provides relief.
- Place a piece of raw onion on the tooth.
- Put ice cube on the aching tooth or on the nearest cheek for 15-20 minutes at least 3 or 4 times a day.
- Rinse the mouth with some alcohol, such as vodka, to kill any infection.
- The juice of wheat grass acts as an excellent mouthwash for tooth decay and cures toothaches. Wheat grass can be chewed with beneficial results. It draws out toxins from the gums and thus checks bacterial growth.
- Burn some turmeric (haldi) sticks, make a fine powder and use as toothpowder.
- Add some lime juice to asafetida (hing) powder. Soak a piece of cotton and hold it on the tooth and gum.
- Boil 3-4 guava tree leaves in water and wait till it becomes luke warm. Make mouth full of this and wait for couple of seconds. Repeat this and this will relieve the tooth ache.
- Gargle a glassful of water mixed with 1 tsp of salt after each meal and at bedtime.
- Pour a few drops oil of oregano on the paining tooth or gum.
- A mixture of a pinch of pepper powder and a quarter teaspoon of common salt is an excellent dentrifice. Its daily use prevents dental cavities, foul breath, bleeding from the gums, painful gums, and toothaches. It cures the increased sensitiveness of the teeth. A pinch of pepper powder mixed with clove oil can be put on the cavities to alleviate the toothache.
- Asafoetida grounded in lemon juice cures dental ache. Heat the solution, soak a cotton swab and place it in the cavity of the tooth to relieve pain quickly.
Online Doctor || Contact Us || Skin Disorders || Diabetes Mellitus || Cellulite Guide || Chemotherapy ||
(c) Online-family-doctor.com All rights reserved
Disclaimer: Online-family-doctor.com is an information and educational purposes web site only. It is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease. Do not rely upon any of the information provided on this site for medical diagnosis or treatment. Please consult your primary health care provider about any personal health concerns. We will not be liable for any complications, or other medical accidents arising from the use of any information on this site.