Home Remedies For Influenza
- Garlic is an excellent remedy for influenza. It is useful as a general antiseptic and the patient should take as much as he can bear.
- The juice of grapefruit has proved useful in this disease as it tones up the body and the digestive tract.
- Take eupatorium perfoliatum if you have pain in your bones and eyeballs.
- Another effective remedy for this disease is the green leaves of the basil plant. About one gram of these leaves should be boiled along with some ginger in half a litre of water till about half the water is left. This decoction should be taken as tea. It gives immediate relief.
- Few drops of Eucalyptus in your air humifier cleans air against influenza (Bird Flu) germs in the air.
- If the fever is too high, take catnip tea and ½ tsp. of lobeliatincture every 4 hours. Do not use if pregnant or breast-feeding and do not give to a child less than one year old.
- Onion is also an effective remedy for influenza. Equal amounts of onion juice and honey should be mixed, and three or four teaspoons of this mixture should be taken daily in the treatment of this disease.
- Turmeric is valuable in influenza. A teaspoon of turmeric powder should be mixed in a cup of warm milk and taken three times a day. It will prevent complications arising from influenza, and also activate the liver which becomes sluggish during the attack.
Online Doctor || Contact Us || Skin Disorders || Diabetes Mellitus || Cellulite Guide || Chemotherapy ||
(c) Online-family-doctor.com All rights reserved
Disclaimer: Online-family-doctor.com is an information and educational purposes web site only. It is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease. Do not rely upon any of the information provided on this site for medical diagnosis or treatment. Please consult your primary health care provider about any personal health concerns. We will not be liable for any complications, or other medical accidents arising from the use of any information on this site.