Home Remedies For Psoriasis
- The use of curd in the form of buttermilk has proved useful in psoriasis, and the child-patient should drink it in liberal quantities. The application of buttermilk compresses over the affected parts will also be useful in treating this condition.
- Take cod liver oil, lecithin, linseed oil, vitamin E, and zinc to aid the healing process.
- Vitamin E therapy has been found effective in the treatment of psoriasis. The patient should take this vitamin in therapeutic doses of 400 mg a day. It will help reduce itching and scab formation
- The oil extracted from the outer shell of the cashewnut is acrid and rubefacient. It can be applied beneficially on the affected area
- To reduce redness and swelling, lightly brush off scales with a loofah and apply alcohol-free goldenseal extract.
- Take chickweed, dandelion, red clover, redmond clay, and yellow dock for symptom relief.
- Applying moisturising creams and lotions, and avoiding strong soaps - and don't scratch.
Online Doctor || Contact Us || Skin Disorders || Diabetes Mellitus || Cellulite Guide || Chemotherapy ||
(c) Online-family-doctor.com All rights reserved
Disclaimer: Online-family-doctor.com is an information and educational purposes web site only. It is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease. Do not rely upon any of the information provided on this site for medical diagnosis or treatment. Please consult your primary health care provider about any personal health concerns. We will not be liable for any complications, or other medical accidents arising from the use of any information on this site.