Home Remedies For Gout
- Extract ½ a cup of juice of French beans (String beans). Drink this juice everyday for a month.
- Lime is also used as a remedy in gout vitamin C is known to prevent and cure sore joints by strengthening the connective tissues of the body. The citric acid found in lime is a solvent of the uric acid which is the primary cause of this disease. The juice of half a lime, squeezed into a glass of water, should be taken twice daily.
- Apply cayenne (capsicum) powder, mixed with enough wintergreen oil to make a paste, to affected areas to relieve inflammation and pain. This may cause a stinging sensation at first, but with repeated use, pain should diminsh markedly. Cayenne can also be taken in capsule or liquid form.
- Use cherries. Do not use marichino. Use any cherry, fresh or canned that has the skin. Each "a handful" every day for a week. Then eat "a handful" once a week for maintenance. Cherries reduce uric acid which is the cause of gout.
- Eat 1 Apple after every meal.
Online Doctor || Contact Us || Skin Disorders || Diabetes Mellitus || Cellulite Guide || Chemotherapy ||
(c) Online-family-doctor.com All rights reserved
Disclaimer: Online-family-doctor.com is an information and educational purposes web site only. It is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease. Do not rely upon any of the information provided on this site for medical diagnosis or treatment. Please consult your primary health care provider about any personal health concerns. We will not be liable for any complications, or other medical accidents arising from the use of any information on this site.