Home Remedies For Diabetes
- Boil 15 fresh Mango leaves in 1 glass of water. Leave overnight. Filter this water and drink first thing in the morning.
- Crush JAMUN seeds (Eugenia jambolana or Syzygium cumini L ) and make powder. Take one or two spoons of the powder with water for four weeks. It will show improvemnet signs.
- Take Garlic in capsules it helps circulation and regulates sugar level.
- Take two teaspoons of powdered Fenugreek seeds with milk. Two teaspoons of the seeds can also be swallowed whole, daily.
- Take Alpha lipoic acid It helps to control sugar level in the blood. Alpha lipoic acid is considered among the elite, multipurpose antioxidants.
- Eat 10 fresh fully grown curry leaves every morning for three months. It prevent diabetes due to heredity factors. It also cures diabetes due to obesity.
- Grapefruit is a splendid food in the diet of a diabetic patient. If grapefruits were eaten more liberally, there would be much less diabetes. If you have sugar, use three grapefruits three times a day. If you do not have sugar, but a tendency towards it and want to prevent it, use three a day.
- Take plenty of potassium and vitamins C, E, and B-complex.
- Take bitter melon, in any form, without any fear, and Jamun and powder of its seed
- Learn how J.W. Brakebill Jr. Has gathered information and over the years and how he treats his diabetes naturally. If you WANT TO DISCOVER "SECRETS" ABOUT DIABETES THAT MOST DOCTORS AREN'T REVEALING TO THEIR PATIENTS or if you WOULD LIKE TO LEARN WHAT YOU MAY DO TO HELP YOUR BODY TO BECOME "SYMPTOM" FREE. visit his website Click Here
Online Doctor || Contact Us || Skin Disorders || Diabetes Mellitus || Cellulite Guide || Chemotherapy ||
(c) Online-family-doctor.com All rights reserved
Disclaimer: Online-family-doctor.com is an information and educational purposes web site only. It is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease. Do not rely upon any of the information provided on this site for medical diagnosis or treatment. Please consult your primary health care provider about any personal health concerns. We will not be liable for any complications, or other medical accidents arising from the use of any information on this site.