Home Remedies For Dandruff
- The use of a teaspoon of fresh lemon juice for the last rinse, while washing the hair, is another useful remedy. This not only leaves the hair glowing but also removes stickiness and prevents dandruff.
- Aloe vera dandruff cure - with aloe vera gel. About 10-15 minutes before you wash your hair, rub a lot of aloe vera gel into your scalp. leave it on for 10 minutes, and shampoo your hair like you regularly do. if you do this everyday the dandruff will stay away.
- Soak fenugreek (methi) seeds in yogurt overnight and apply the curd on your scalp for half an hour before washing in the morning.
- Massage the scalp with almond oil. Dip a towel in boiling water and wrap it around the hair. Repeat it thrice or four times when the towel gets cold.
- Rub olive oil on scalp, let sit for several minutes and wash off.
- Beets have been found useful in dandruff. Both tops and roots should be boiled in water and this water should be massaged into the scalp with the finger tips every night. White beet is better for this purpose.
- Instead of shampooing, massage handfuls of baking soda into the hair and scalp to absorb oil and to loosen dead skin on scalp. Rinse thoroughly, use no other shampoos. While initially the hair may seem dry, after several weeks, dandruff will be gone and hair will be smooth and shiny.
- Mix 100 g witch hazel and 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice in 200 ml water. Shampoo your hair and apply with cotton to the scalp when the hair are still wet. Repeat several times until the dandruff is treated.
- Make a shampoo by mixing 100 g each of amla (Indian goose berry ), reetha, and shikakai, and boil in two litre of water until the liquid reduces to half. Use this shampoo for one month. Dandruff will vanish and your hair will become thick.
- Give your hair a hot steam bath. Massage hot oil with a hot damp towel and leave it on the head like a turban so that the steam can fight dandruff. You may use two towels for this purpose.
- Boil a handful of neem leaves in 4 teacups of water. After cooling and filtering, use for rinsing hair.
Recommended Ebook for dandruff
Dandruff Ebook - an e-book detailing the background knowledge of herbal dandruff solution, the ingredients, the preparation and application method.
Online Doctor || Contact Us || Skin Disorders || Diabetes Mellitus || Cellulite Guide || Chemotherapy ||
(c) Online-family-doctor.com All rights reserved
Disclaimer: Online-family-doctor.com is an information and educational purposes web site only. It is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease. Do not rely upon any of the information provided on this site for medical diagnosis or treatment. Please consult your primary health care provider about any personal health concerns. We will not be liable for any complications, or other medical accidents arising from the use of any information on this site.