Home Remedies For Constipation
Home remedies to help relieve your child's constipation, and how to help prevent it.
- Ripe bael fruit is regarded as best of all laxatives. It cleans and tones up the intestines. It should not be taken at a stretch.
- Guava when eaten with seeds provides roughage to diet can give relief from constipation
- Take folic acid. An insufficient intake of folic acid can lead to constipation.
- Children should also get plenty of liquids to drink everyday, especially clear liquids such as fruit juices and water. When a child is constipated, push lots of water!
- Soak 50 grams of cassia pulp in water overnight take with 25 grams of water in the morning.
- Drinking lemon juice mixed with warm water two to three times a day eases constipation.
- Drink water from a copper vessel and leave it overnight. Drinking this water in the morning helps regulating the bowel movement.
- Another natural remedy for constipation is to add a little extra sugar or some honey a glass of milk. Drink twice a day.
- Ginger tea is a great home remedy for constipation. It helps start bowel movement.
- Drink one liter of warm water and walk around for a few minutes early morning.
- Six drops of rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) and six drops of thyme (Thymus spp.) diluted by 1 oz of almond oil, olive oil, or another carrier oil can relieve constipation when used to massage the abdomen.
- Other fruits specific for constipation are papaya and figs. Half a medium-sized papaya should be eaten at breakfast for it to act as a laxative. Both fresh and dry figs have a laxative effect. Four or five dry figs should be soaked overnight in a little water and eaten in the morning.
Online Doctor || Contact Us || Skin Disorders || Diabetes Mellitus || Cellulite Guide || Chemotherapy ||
(c) Online-family-doctor.com All rights reserved
Disclaimer: Online-family-doctor.com is an information and educational purposes web site only. It is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease. Do not rely upon any of the information provided on this site for medical diagnosis or treatment. Please consult your primary health care provider about any personal health concerns. We will not be liable for any complications, or other medical accidents arising from the use of any information on this site.