Home Remedies For Bad Breath (Halitosis)
- A cleaned colon will often alleviate bad breath.
- Chew some cardamom seeds to sweeten your breath. The aromatic flavour in cardamom is a breath freshner.
- Tea made from Fenugreek (methi) seeds is also beneficial in bad breath and bad odor.
- Wash the tongue with baking soda dissolved in warm water to reduce the acidity in your mouth making a less-friendly environment for the bacteria to grow.
- Clove (Eugenia aromaticum) It is good for bad breath caused by rotting food in mouth, used in old time mouth wash and powders, herb can be drying.
- Unripe guava is useful in halitosis. It is rich in tannic, malic, oxalic, and phosphoric acids as well as calcium, oxalate, and manganese. Chewing it is an excellent tonic for the teeth and gums. It helps cure bleeding from gums and stops bad breath. Chewing tender leaves of guava tree also stops bleeding from gums and bad breath.
- Take acidophilus or chew uemboshi plums to improve intestinal health.
- Brush the teeth and, very importantly, the tongue and floss once per day.
- Put a 1 or 2 cloves in your mouth. You can chew it or simply leave. Don't worry if you swollow it, it is harmless.
- Rinse with a glass of water and the juice of half a lemon after each meal.
- The Bad Breath Report -- How To Cure Your Bad Breath The Quick And Easy Way" works for all types of bad breath sufferers - Cure Your Bad Breath immediately .
Online Doctor || Contact Us || Skin Disorders || Diabetes Mellitus || Cellulite Guide || Chemotherapy ||
(c) Online-family-doctor.com All rights reserved
Disclaimer: Online-family-doctor.com is an information and educational purposes web site only. It is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease. Do not rely upon any of the information provided on this site for medical diagnosis or treatment. Please consult your primary health care provider about any personal health concerns. We will not be liable for any complications, or other medical accidents arising from the use of any information on this site.