Home Remedies For Arthritis
Half a teaspoon of turmeric powder with warm water helps cure arthritis.
Dosage: Taken twice a day
- Drink some radish juice and sugar as therapeutic measure.
- Take Vitamin E to protect and improve joint mobility.
- Ginger is the Killer of Arthritis pain, superior to any NASID, it can be applied directly on the affected area or taken orally ether way it relieves pain, inflammation, stiffness, bursitis, tendinitis.
- One raw clove of garlic every day is very beneficial. This clove can be fried in ghee (clarified butter) or castor oil. Take for 2 months.
- Lime has also been found beneficial as a home remedy for arthritis. The citric acid found in lime is a solvent of uric acid which is the primary cause of some types of arthritis. The juice of one lime, diluted with water, may be taken once a day, preferably first thing in the morning.
- Take a quart of Gin and soak some golden Rasins. Let soak for up to a week. Take 6 rasins at bed time.
- Apply a cooling substance, such as sandalwood powder paste to the affected part. Make the paste by taking 1 teaspoon of sandalwood powder and adding sufficient water to make a paste. Rub it gently onto the joint.
- Bananas, being a rich source of vitamin B6, have proved useful in the treatment of arthritis. A diet of only bananas for three or four days is advised in treating this condition. The patient may eat eight or nine bananas daily during this period and nothing else.
- Alfalfa in tea or supplement form and parsley provide many vitamins and minerals helpful with arthritis.
- Two teaspoons of lemon juice and a teaspoon of honey mixed in a cup of warm water taken twice a day is good for curing arthritis.
- Two parts pure olive oil and one part kerosene makes a wonderful liniment to bathe afflicted joints.
Read about Margie Garrison's amazing techniques on how to treat arthritis, and how she lives pain free. Read More Recommended reading material about arthritis this page has natural remedies for arthritis Click Here to read all about it.
Online Doctor || Contact Us || Skin Disorders || Diabetes Mellitus || Cellulite Guide || Chemotherapy ||
(c) Online-family-doctor.com All rights reserved
Disclaimer: Online-family-doctor.com is an information and educational purposes web site only. It is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease. Do not rely upon any of the information provided on this site for medical diagnosis or treatment. Please consult your primary health care provider about any personal health concerns. We will not be liable for any complications, or other medical accidents arising from the use of any information on this site.