Symptoms of Diabetes
One of the most important symptoms of Diabetes is:
- Extreme weakness or lethargy.
Common Symptoms of Diabetes
- Excessive Hunger
- Excessive Urination
- Excessive Thirst
- Loss of Weight
Other symptoms are:
- Excessive Appetite.
- Excessive thirst (desire to take more and more water).
- Excessive urination.
- Loss of weight.
- Itching all over body and itching around private parts.
- Excessive itching around glands and penis in males and around vagina in females.
- Deterioration in vision with frequent changing of glasses.
- Leg cramps-Pain in legs.
- Burning, in both feet and numbness.
- Delayed healing of wound or some infection in the body.
Problems which Diabetics Encounter more often than General
Heart Attacks (Specially at Young Age)
- Strokes, Paralytic Attacks
- Gangrene of Foot-Leading to Amputation of Foot or Toe
- Repeated Attacks ofInfections or Boils
- Rapid Deterioration of Vision and Blindness
- Sexual Problems
- Kidney Disease and Need for dialysis or Renal Transplant. Giddiness.
- Eyes-blurring of vision or double vision called Diplopia are common eye symptoms in diabetic patients.
There had been increase in the number of Diabetic patients. Reasons behind this increase are:
- Change in lifestyle.
- Change in food habits.
- Awareness about the disease and symptoms. Patients come forward for blood tests and other investigations for the diagnosis of Diabetes.
Online Doctor || Contact Us || Teeth Care || Skin Disorders || Cellulite Guide || Chemotherapy ||
(c) Online-family-doctor.com All rights reserved
Disclaimer: Online-family-doctor.com is an information and educational purposes web site only. It is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease. Do not rely upon any of the information provided on this site for medical diagnosis or treatment. Please consult your primary health care provider about any personal health concerns. We will not be liable for any complications, or other medical accidents arising from the use of any information on this site.