Solid objects are often swallowed, especially by young children, Small, smooth objects may not be a problem, but larger objects or anything sharp or jagged (such as bones, nails or glass) can be dangerous.
Always check children's and babies' toys to make sure that there are no loose, small or sharp parts that could be swallowed.
First aid treatment
Online Doctor || Contact Us || Skin Disorders || Diabetes Care || Cellulite Guide || Chemotherapy ||
(c) Online-family-doctor.com All rights reserved
Disclaimer: Online-family-doctor.com is an information and educational purposes web site only. It is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease. Do not rely upon any of the information provided on this site for medical diagnosis or treatment. Please consult your primary health care provider about any personal health concerns. We will not be liable for any complications, or other medical accidents arising from the use of any information on this site.